WIN Automation is a business of Wipro Infrastructure Engineering (WIN), which caters to the full service line of Industrial Automation needs of Indian & global industries. Our core focus is to be a system integrator/machine builder and play a pivotal role in Industrial Automation. We provide complete, end-to-end Industrial Automation Solutions that enable companies in the manufacturing sector to be automated, digitized and smart.
In April 2019, WIN Automation acquired Incite Cam Centre; a Bangalore based Automation Company established in 2000. Incite Cam Centre was a leading line builder for various types of Welding Applications, Assembly, Process and Handling Automation. Over the years, Incite Cam Centre has emerged as a trusted line builder and turnkey solutions provider.
WIN automation serves the entire automation space- Automotive OEMs Tier 1&2, FMCG, Engineering and Pharmaceutical industries.
Vision & Mission
To be among the top three system integrators in the manufacturing Industrial Automation business in India & ASEAN.
Provide end to end Industrial Automation Solutions to manufacturing businesses enabling them to be automated, digitized & smart.
- Incite Cam Centre was founded.
- Entered Tier 1 companies of Toyota like TACO, MATE.
- Entered BMW Chennai as direct supplier.
- Entered into MoU for Technical collaboration with TODA Inc. Japan.
- Entered into Power sector by developing robotic welding production line for Radiator.
- Entered the field of CAD/CAM training and Engineering services.
- Entered JCI as supplier for Checking and Welding Fixtures for Etios.
- Executed major Global project for Ford.
- Wipro Infrastructure Engineering establishes WIN Automation Business.
- WIN Automation becomes a Rockwell Recognized System Integrator.
- Started Tool Room with CNC machines.
- Executed complete Seat frame welding line for Renault Duster.
- Expanded manufacturing facility.
- Entered into 2 wheeler automation business.
- Added 5 axis CNC Milling machine to manufacturing facility.
- WIN Automation entered into material handling segment by establishing assembly line conveyor for JCB.
- WIN Automation acquires Incite Cam Centre.
- Established manufacturing facility in Peenya, Bangalore.
- Executed welding line for seat frame of Corolla, Received Award of Excellence from JCI.
- Expanded to second manufacturing facility, Entered into Toyota Kirloskar Motors and Yamaha as direct supplier.